Sunday, May 06, 2007

May Schedule of Events

Sorry I'm a little late with this month's schedule, but better late than never right? Anyway, I want everybody to make note of a few things here. First off, I'm very pleased to present a new Axis tradition: Prayer Afternoon! Last month's was very moving, as I'm sure those who came will attest to--God showed up in a very real and powerful way! …You'll also noticed that I changed this from a prayer morning to afternoon.

Secondly, on Friday the 11th right after college group, we will have a movie night. Now the last time, movie night turned into "let's go to Linda's house and play board games night." Of course that was fun, but I am absolutely determined to go to the movies this time, and I WILL go even if I'm the only one dangit! So if you don't want Tim to be loner at the Movies on Friday the 11th, plan on going with him ;-)

Lastly, Saturday the 26th will be a service project. I'm not sure what it will amount to at the moment, but I will try and have the details by later today or tomorrow. Anyway, enough of my babble, here's the schedule!

Friday 4 @ 7:30 p.m. Axis College Career Ministry (Romans 5:12-21)

Tuesday 8 @ 7:00 p.m. Mars Hill Discussion Group - topic: Truth project lesson 2

Friday 11 @ 7:30 p.m. Axis College Career Ministry /w Axis Movie Night - What does the Bible say about being single?

Tuesday 15 @ 7:00 p.m. Mars Hill Discussion Group - topic: Truth project lesson 3

Friday 18 @ 7:30 p.m. Axis College Career Ministry (Romans 6: 1-13)

Saturday 19 @ 11:00 a.m. Prayer afternoon with lunch afterward.

Tuesday 22 @ 7:00p.m. Mars Hill Discussion Group - topic: Truth project lesson 4

Friday 25 @ 7:30 NO COLLEGE GROUP! I will be going to Facedown Fest, so there will be no College Group. But you guys should still meet and do something.

Saturday 26th @ TBA Axis Sevice Project


Tuesday 29 @ 7:00 Mars Hill: Discussion Group - topic: Truth project lesson 5

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is the prayer afternoon on the 19th at 11 AM or at 11 PM???

He he he...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

...from 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m....j/k

Problem fixed, thanks

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home