Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome Everybody!

This is the new college blog site. This is a place where you can read about upcoming college events (like the Axis retreat), our current Bible studies and discussions, and anything random. It is set up so that you can leave whatever questions and comments you want, and everybody else will be able to read them. If you do happen to leave a comment, be sure to leave your name so that we will know who it is. And even though this is the "Axis" blog, anybody (whether Christian or not) is free to post here, just keep in mind that I will delete any post offensive post.

Anyway, Enjoy and God Bless!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and yes I know that I'm aesthetically challenged. Maybe someone who is more artsy than I can help me with the overall design of this site, particularly the colors which remind me of Don Lugo...yuck!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Ballin said...

Oh wow... taking axis to the max huh... word!!! Ballin

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup fo sho playa-pimp.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home